Boutique Four Star Hotel w/ 65 Rooms
2008 – 2009
This project was the result of the collaborative efforts of Aelous Hospitality and Hospitality Advance International and MJL Select. Retained by Asset Management Company to improve sales, marketing, revenues of the hotel. HAI partnered with MJL Select and Aelous Hospitality to provide revenue management, sales and marketing for North America, South America, Caribbean and Europe.
Sales & Marketing Development and Revenue Management
• HAI led a repositioning project, forming a business and pricing strategy around the hotel room renovation and developed a distribution and yield management structure and action plan.
• Coordinated the process between owning co., hotel management co, local hotel and sales teams and brand representation co. (Small Leading Hotels of the World)
• Reviewed and revised corporate rate structure.
• Setup corporate and travel agent rates for 2009 RFP process.
• Made recommendations for the Development of new sales and marketing collateral.
• Reviewed RFP list and coordinated with MJL Select follow-up with accounts and LHW.
• Worked with MJL Select on a weekly basis to review corporate accounts and decide actions based on economic trends in US.
• Created database and informative for Conde Nast Traveler 128 Top Travel.
• Created data base of Travel + Leisure’s “A-List” (the top 128 travel experts).
• Developed and implemented an Email blast special promo press release to North American Media.
• Interviewed potential PR Agencies for North American and European markets.
• Conducted sales missions to top clients of hotel.
• Development and implementation of monthly eblast programs to travel agent and corporate data base.