330 J.E. Irausquin Boulevard, Noord - Aruba
2018 & 2109
Revenue Management: Engaged by owner to improve revenues while hotel was renovating hotel to transition from independent to a branded hotel. HAI was responsible for all revenue management functions.
• Developed and implemented property-level business reports of all relevant performance daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
• Provided periodic forecast and variances and budget comparisons.
• Analyzed hotel overall monthly performance and provided summary report with recommendations to improve long-term strategies.
• Utilized various analytical tools such as real time OTA Competitive analysis and Star Reports to modify rates and action special promotions.
• Created and Implemented daily and weekly booking pace and pickup reports.
• Managed and developed oversee tactics and strategies for all third-party distribution channels such as Booking and Expedia.
• Evaluated performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, transient, leisure, tour operator, corporate, consortia, groups, etc.)
• Worked closely with the Market Managers from the OTA’S to achieve visibility during the available merchandising opportunities.
• Conducted Weekly revenue meetings.
• Liaised with the Sales & Marketing Team to ensure efficient inventory and promotional rates across appropriate distribution channels.
• Reviewed room types and room descriptions and all content on all distribution channels to assure that the most effective room names and descriptions are in place to assure maximization of revenues.
• Improved OTA Exposure and Production through regular contact and site inspections by top OTA representatives.
• Worked closely with the Market Managers from the online sites to achieve visibility during the available merchandising opportunities.
• Recommended and Mapped new Booking Engine Guest Centric and Channel Manager SiteMinder with IQWare PMS.
• After renovation of the hotel was completed we inspected renamed and recategorized all guest rooms.