South Beach, Florida
2 Boutique Hotels Resort Totaling 106 rooms
Retained to improve financial performance and setup standards and procedures.
Asset Management including Operations Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management
• Conducted competition analysis, rooms, suites and facilities.
• Conducted comprehensive rate review and SWOT analysis.
• Developed rate strategy recommendations to increase room rates on weekends and special peak date periods.
• Created daily Revenue management worksheet to modify rates with Online travel agencies and Hotels websites.
• Set up weekly revenue management meeting and reporting format.
• Created weekly and monthly reports such as Pickup report, Pace Report, Market Segmentation, Room Type Analysis, and Forecasts.
• Developed room, suite and facility enhancement recommendations to strategically improve product.
• Created rate strategies by season and day of week that increased revenues on weekend and RevPAR weekday.
• Provided keyword analysis and recommendations to improve online exposure to upscale market.
• Redesigned web site with focus on improving customer bookings.
• Increased revenues and RevPAR over previous year by at least 20% every month.
• Created and implemented format for 5 and 10 year projections which was instrumental in increasing value of hotel.
• Setup and created new markets for hotel such as Latin American wholesale and North American retail travel